Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introduction

"Hello, Readers!"
I am F. Ludmer, your host. I have started this blog as a way to voice my opinions to whoever feels like reading them. I have no dreams of becoming a world famous blogger, and going on cable news every other week.(However, if you wish to make me one, I will be forced to oblige.) I instead, have only one wish. To write of my thoughts, feelings, interests, and whatever irks me at any paticular moment. (Because, let's be honest. Name an all-around optimist who writes a blog.) I wrote this passage as an introduction, not a real entry. My first official entry will be "10 Reasons that 'The Phantom Menace' is the best Star Wars movie". I hope to write that before the day is done. So I'd best start. May the Force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. So, what do you think about the Indiana Jones movies? I'd be interested tohear your take on what you consider the best one.

    ReplyDelete